Friday, April 16, 2010

Back to Blog!!!!

I'm taking this blog back up :) for the 1 or 2 worldwide readers who might be interested.
I stepped back from writing about music for a couple of years but knew it was only momentary. Many things have changed in my life since my last post here, but the most relevant thing is my geographical location, moving back from Paris to my hometown of Beirut, so my focus will be even more about the music scene hereabout. I also have a much better photo camera that I have learned to use decently so the visuals for my posts will be much nicer I hope.
I might also write about other things that I find interesting around here in the artistic and social fields of this wonderfully rich country. I'll keep a slight focus on reviewing live events but might diversify my posts a bit, maybe also posting my own work, who knows...

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger mazen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Deocliciano Okssipin Vieira, aka Ochyming said...

Hi,
The work of Christine Sehnaoui Abdelnour lead me to your work and of other Lebanese improvisers.

Impressive work already!
Keep courageous!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sharif, can I contact you via eMail? Cheers, Andrew from blumlein records

12:17 PM  
Blogger Fari said...

time for an update mate! x

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home